MobileMobile | Continue
View: 328|Reply: 6
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Best Photographers of Week 7

[Copy URL]
Jump to a specific floor
1#
This thread celebrate the best photographs taken by our beloved members of OPPO forum.
Photographers of the photos below please PM forum's admin to redeem your prizes. We will also pick 1 photo that is the best of all every 4 weeks and give a large prize to him/her.

Let's celebrate the colors of the world in pictures and photos.

Best photographers of Week 7
Theme: Toy Photography

Zack199 - Electric cat

uknow9095 - Initial D

zanasrn - The Blue Warrior try to steal VOOC Charger. Someone want to see the world burn!

ericjj - The Power of Bat

rashdi_93 - This is about mychildhood life. Fighter paper airplane.

Runner-up
shatish86 - Battle of the Breakfast..!!

jackkoay - I wish I can have a childhood with these

Emilyleow - run for your life

Elaine95 - VOOC rapid charge are always the fastest

Erc18 - Who needs a chalk when we have a hopscotch rug

Tweet
Recommend
 Author| Post time 21-1-2015 09:01:03 | Show the author posts only
shatish86 replied at 20-1-2015 00:58
Thank you for the vote of support ErC18. Ahahaha,.i just thought of the breakfast concept. In the  ...

haha O-coins is as good as other prize too because we are going to have a O-store where you can use O-coins to exchange OPPO merchandise
Recommend
 Author| Post time 19-1-2015 16:47:04 | Show the author posts only
That's why i am torn apart while making decisions..haha.still, shatish86 good job!!

threads

Ollie Egg

2#
Post time 19-1-2015 14:46:35 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for choosing extra winners for this week. Appreciate it. O coins would be a wonderful gift as well. Congratulations again to all the winners.

threads

Ollie Egg

3#
Post time 19-1-2015 16:42:34 | Show the author posts only
Ohh wow, Runner Up. Didn't think I'd make it this week. Haha. Thank you lexansky. Though I'm a bit disappointed that shatish86's Battle of the Breakfast was not in the top five. Using a teabag as a shield! Now that's creative and funny. Anyways congrats to all the winners.

threads

Ollie Egg

5#
Post time 20-1-2015 01:58:05 | Show the author posts only
ErC18 replied at 19-1-2015 15:42
Ohh wow, Runner Up. Didn't think I'd make it this week. Haha. Thank you lexansky. Though I'm a bit d ...

Thank you for the vote of support ErC18. Ahahaha,.i just thought of the breakfast concept. In the end, I ate the biscuit and drank the tea. Anyway, we had many great entries this week as well, including yours. Cheersss..!!

Comments

haha O-coins is as good as other prize too because we are going to have a O-store where you can use O-coins to exchange OPPO merchandise  detail Reply Post time 21-1-2015 09:01

threads

Ollie SuperAngel (Moderator)

First Day Launch Member

7#
Post time 24-1-2015 19:51:46 | Show the author posts only
Wow, fantastic photos regarding those that involve the VOOC chargers! Also the Intial D one looks good!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Copyright © ColorOS 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Quick reply Top