MobileMobile | Continue
View: 1829|Reply: 38
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Official] ColorOS V2.0.5i Beta for Find 7/7a

[Copy URL]
Jump to a specific floor
1#
Today we are releasing the Find 7/7a ColorOS V2.0.5i Beta in this update we put a lot of effort on bug fixing and also introduced some really cool features which are demonstrated in the following video.

CHANGE LOG
[System]
Added the automatic background apps cleaning in Settings -> General -> Apps -> Automatically clear
Added the ability to customize double tap home key to enable task manager or lock the screen, in Settings -> General -> Gesture & motion -> Screen-on gestures -> Double tap Home key
Optimized the brightness control experience, when switching from auto to manual brightness control it will restore previous manual brightness level
Fixed the issue that some German characters such as é è ë ï are not displayed correctly in music and contacts ---- OPPO POWA
Fixed the issue that festival wallpapers are not displayed when holidays arrived ---- magicseeker
Fixed the issue that layer app is not working ---- Arjan v. L.
Fixed the issue that after unified the storage some apps like Castle Clash, Asphalt, SIM Build etc are not working properly ---- iSayuSay, Kevin McMurtrie etc.
Fixed the issue that after unified the storage FTP mode are not working ---- 8monochrome
Fixed the issue that cannot catch logs when the storage is unified ---- Christian Dysthe
Fixed the issue that cannot receive notification from Telegram, Facebook messenger etc. ---- Nabeel09
Fixed the issue that Wi-Fi hotspot is not working for some operators ---- AntonioSoeiro

[Phone]
Optimized the blacklist function, calls from the blacklist will not be prompted any more
Fixed the issue that when making/receiving calls under Turkish language it shows number location force close ---- Erman Uzun

[Message]
Fixed the issue that some messages cannot display the contact name which is already saved in contacts ---- sarte8888, bhminh

[Launcher]
Added the ability to move multiple apps at the same time, hold an icon to enter editing interface tap "Group rearrangement" at the top then select the apps needs to be moved, hold one of the selected apps then drag them to your desired position/page. ---- Survey
Fixed the issue that after flashing the firmware and power on for the first time the launcher may stop working ---- iSayuSay

[Camera]
Added the Super macro plugin in camera app ---- Francko76
Optimized the Camera effect, fixed the issue that under indoor environment some red scenes are a little yellowish.
Removed the After focus app, which is not supported on Find 7 ---- andriman, Louis Muruu

[Music]
Added the ability to automatically switch EQ in MaxxAudio settings, which can be activated in Settings -> Sound -> MaxxAudio -> Mode select -> Auto
Fixed the issue that MaxxAudio settings is missing in music settings

[Themes]
Fixed the issue that there is no online lockscreen download options in the themes app ---- Padre,Marco Valotto

[Easy Cover]
Fixed the easy cover layout issue, now notification icons can be seen clearly ---- oppotouchpad, S.A.M
Fixed the issue that easy cover screen shows incorrect date info ---- Francko76, zizziKun

[Backup and Restore]
Optimized the Backup and Restore app, now settings in security center will be backed up/restored
Fixed the issue that backup and restore settings force close ---- Francko76

[Settings]
Optimized the Notification center, moved the Notification center to Settings -> General, and now you'll be able to control the notification display by hold a notification in notification center
Fixed the issue that Settings -> General -> Accessibility force close ---- arco Valotto, tuyie etc.
Fixed the issue that Settings -> General -> About phone display incorrect storage info ---- Padre
Fixed the issue that Air gestures are not working ---- Fean etc.
Fixed the issue that calls motion control feature is not working ---- iSayuSay
Fixed the issue that missing fonts Rosemary and Chococooky in Settings -> Display -> Fonts ---- Sahil Khiwani, Louis Muruu

KNOWN ISSUE
N/A

OTA
OTA from ColorOS V2.0.4i Beta will be released on Monday.

Download (Full Package)
File name: X9006&X9076ColorOS_V2.0.5_Beta_full.zip
File Size: 978 MB
MD5: BD1A562A0D61C1FDD00A29F307564120
Download:
Click Here
Note: This update will wipe user data, please backup your data (you can use the Backup & restore app) before updating. data on your phone storage such as movies and photos will not be affected.

How to Flash
Click here for full tutorial.

How to Get Unified Storage
WARNING:PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES CAREFULLY BEFORE START
  • To get unified storage you need to backup everything (including photos and music etc.) on your phone storage to your computer or an external SD card.
  • If you made backup with the "Backup & restore" app copy the Backup folder on your phone after you switched partition will help you restore you apps and data.
  • You can use the option in Setings -> General -> More -> Switch partition to switch to unified storage. Before you start please read the instructions and security warning carefully.
  • To go back to the default partition layout please run switch partition again.

Special Attention

After you've switched your phone storage to unified partition, and you want to go back to the stable versions like 1.2.xi or 2.0.0i, please run switch partition again to restore your phone storage to the default partition before you apply the full package.

Tweet

threads

Ollie Egg

1000 MembersFirst Day Launch Member

2#
Post time 26-1-2015 18:50:11 | Show the author posts only
so mean find 7 will get the ota update from this week?

threads

Ollie Egg

1000 Members

3#
Post time 26-1-2015 22:28:05 | Show the author posts only
Hi Lexan,

I have encountered an issue with Accounts & Sync Option. When ever I am going to Setting> Accounts & Sync >> EROR Comes "Unfortunately, Setting has stopped"

This is still hanging from last update 2.0.4 and not able to understand why this is happening I did a clean install while wiping and cleaning cache everything.

Any solution/fix for this issue... I have attached the screenshot please check

BR
Sahil

Screenshot_2015-01-25-06-26-16-45.png (202.21 KB, Downloads: 3)

Screenshot_2015-01-25-06-26-16-45.png

Comments

i didnt face this problem, but i did a clean install instead of update. may be you can do a clean install see that solve the problem or not  detail Reply Post time 27-1-2015 08:55
4#
 Author| Post time 27-1-2015 08:55:59 | Show the author posts only
sahilkhiwani replied at 26-1-2015 21:28
Hi Lexan,

I have encountered an issue with Accounts & Sync Option. When ever I am going to Setting ...

i didnt face this problem, but i did a clean install instead of update. may be you can do a clean install see that solve the problem or not

threads

Ollie Egg

1000 Members

5#
Post time 27-1-2015 23:44:05 | Show the author posts only
Oh is it, i did a clean install downloaded the zip file >> went to recovery > wiped everything > installed the new zip OS. But still the same issue is there...any other process you suggest I will try with the same if it works...

Comments

have you try wipe dalvik cache?  detail Reply Post time 28-1-2015 09:14
6#
 Author| Post time 28-1-2015 09:14:48 | Show the author posts only
sahilkhiwani replied at 27-1-2015 22:44
Oh is it, i did a clean install downloaded the zip file >> went to recovery > wiped everything > ins ...

have you try wipe dalvik cache?

threads

Ollie Baby

1000 Members

7#
Post time 28-1-2015 09:39:06 | Show the author posts only
Seems like us with 1.2.7/8i do not receive OTA update, right?

threads

Ollie Egg

1000 Members

8#
Post time 28-1-2015 10:50:35 | Show the author posts only
My Find 7 is currently with ColorOs v2.0.0i .. there's no OTA update? that's okay. But where's the manual update download link of the stable version ColorOs v2.0.5i ?
9#
 Author| Post time 29-1-2015 12:46:58 | Show the author posts only
you have to download from here and transfer into your phone. then select manual update.

threads

Ollie Egg

1000 MembersFirst Day Launch Member

10#
Post time 1-2-2015 10:16:20 from mobile | Show the author posts only
hi lexxansky when find 7 get ota 2.0 update?

Comments

hard to give you exact time. but you can get the update if you ask from service center. or you can flash it yourself. it is not without risk but it is relatively safe compare to custom ROM.  detail Reply Post time 5-2-2015 14:09
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Copyright © ColorOS 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Quick reply Top