Print Prev. thread Next thread

Oppo VOOC In-car Charger Unboxing & Review

[Copy URL]

threads

Ollie Baby

1000 Members

Jump to a specific floor
1#
Post time 27-1-2015 09:37:47 | Show the author posts only replycredit |Descending |Reading mode
Edited by Guyver81 at 25-2-2015 11:44

Okay~ As promise, here's the unboxing and review for the Oppo VOOC In-car Charger.

The Box

Does reminds you the good old Find 7's box, right?

The Bill

Original bill given by Oppo Flag Ship Store at TMall(天貓)

Unboxing

Upon opening, the VOOC In-car Charger greets you like a ring. Bling~ bling~

The Content

Plain and simple, the charger, dedicated USB cable, user manual and QC pass tag. Mine was QC at 15/11/2014, to me consider newly manufactured unit.

The VOOC In-car Charger

As you can see at the 3rd image, the output is 3.5A slightly lower then the original VOOC charger.

The Dedicated USB Cable

VOOC only~

In Action

The rim of the charger will show a hue when it's plug-in that works as an indicator, white hue = not charging; blue hue = charging.
Sorry for the photo, I took them during morning hours, although I had had my windscreen sun shade applied, still the hue is not very visible.

Review
Looking at the package, you do feel the sincerity Oppo trying to show.
The unit felt good when holding in hand, solid made and you do felt it's weight, not like those much lower priced unit. Hell~ even my current Capcase in-car charger with car battery monitor doesn't give the solidness this unit has given to me. I'm using it as a back-up/emergency charger as I still need the Capcase's car battery monitor function, somemore it able to charge my phone with it's 2.1A output, the Oppo unit will only be use when my phone is out of juice or in critical condition. I had tried yesterday evening charging my phone from 2% to 40+% within 15mins, with viewing Whatsapp massage occationally. I do recommand to get one if you wish to have your phone charge as fast as the VOOC charger you had at home.

Pros

You can charge your phone faster then any available in-car charger out there with the dedicated USB cable.
Cons
If using just a normal USB cable, you charge your phone as the normal 2A output in-car charger.

Price: RM148 at any Oppo Store Malaysia.

Rate

Participants 2 O-Coin +40 Pack Reason
lexansky + 20 --------
thomwong + 20 Good!

View Rating Log

Tweet
2#
Post time 27-1-2015 09:41:04 | Show the author posts only
Well done Guyver81, hope to see more reviews from you, you may review on ANYTHING you like.

threads

Ollie Baby

1000 Members

3#
 Author| Post time 27-1-2015 09:42:37 | Show the author posts only
thomwong replied at 27-1-2015 08:41
Well done Guyver81, hope to see more reviews from you, you may review on ANYTHING you like.

Thanks~
Will do so if able to get my hand on any Oppo product.

threads

Ollie SuperAngel (Moderator)

1000 MembersFirst Day Launch Member

4#
Post time 19-2-2015 00:48:41 | Show the author posts only
The item looks extremely well packaged and they did a good job in protecting the packaging itself!

threads

Ollie Baby

1000 Members

5#
 Author| Post time 25-2-2015 11:39:18 | Show the author posts only
IAmADupe replied at 19-2-2015 00:48
The item looks extremely well packaged and they did a good job in protecting the packaging itself!

Yeap~!
Can consider packed very well.

threads

Ollie Egg

1000 Members

6#
Post time 4 Day Before | Show the author posts only
Guys Can any one help me to share the address from where I can buy this online. and is there any mode to get this in India I m very much interested to hands on experience with car charger and back cover with vooc technology. its not yet launched in india and i need them badly...

Comments

I think the only way you can get it is through china website and courier to India. Before this some Ofans done that before.  detail Reply Post time 3 Day Before
7#
Post time 3 Day Before | Show the author posts only
sahilkhiwani replied at 10-3-2015 21:29
Guys Can any one help me to share the address from where I can buy this online. and is there any mod ...

I think the only way you can get it is through china website and courier to India. Before this some Ofans done that before.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Copyright © ColorOS 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Quick reply Top